In 2006, as many as 5,000 modern electric cars were destroyed by the major car companies that built them. Today, less than 5 years later, the electric car is back... with a vengeance. Behind the closed doors of Nissan, GM, and Tesla Motors, Revenge of the Electric Car tells the story of the global resurgence of electric cars by following the major car makers jumping to produce new electric models and to be the first, the best, and to win over the public.
- Friday December 30, 2011 at 7:00PM
- Saturday December 31, 2011 at 2:00PM
- Monday January 2, 2012 at 9:00PM
- Tuesday January 3, 2012 at 7:00PM
- Wednesday January 4, 2012 at 9:00PM
- Thursday January 5, 2012 at 7:00PM