Another generation. Another flamenco. And Carlos Saura is always taking it a little step further. Sixteen years after his groundbreaking film Flamenco Saura thinks "there is a really mighty new flamenco; a flamenco of young talents," and introduces these newcomers, accompanied by some of the great living maestros such as Manolo Sanlucar, Paco de Lucia, Tomatito and José Mercé. Trying to recapture the lighting and atmosphere of flamenco, gigantic reproductions of works by Spanish painters like Goya form the background, Flamenco, Flamenco is the greatest exponent of producing musical cinema through film, art, music, dancing and incredibly beautiful singing.
- Friday August 3, 2012 at 9:00PM
- Saturday August 4, 2012 at 7:00PM
- Sunday August 5, 2012 at 2:00PM
- Monday August 6, 2012 at 4:00PM
- Tuesday August 7, 2012 at 9:00PM
- Thursday August 9, 2012 at 7:00PM