Travelling along the Pacific Northwest coastline from LA to Vancouver, the film showcases the pioneers of West Coast Modernist Architecture, and the homes that have become their legacies. Stepping inside the most inspired dwellings on the west coast, we feel how the light and space of a classic Modernist home can work in collaboration with the natural environment. Dion Neutra tells us that the way to live is to have ‘the comfort of being inside, yet you have the feeling of being outside’, and it is this established principle that contemporary Modernist architects are emulating and evolving.
MADE hosts the opening screening on Sept 27 @ 7PM
- Thursday September 27, 2012 at 7:00PM
- Saturday September 29, 2012 at 1:00PM
- Saturday September 29, 2012 at 7:00PM
- Sunday September 30, 2012 at 5:00PM
- Sunday September 30, 2012 at 9:15PM
- Tuesday October 2, 2012 at 9:30PM