- Saturday February 4, 2017 at 7:00PM
Metro passes: only Silver Screen passes accepted, subject to availability.
February 4th is World Cancer Day, and Northwestfest is proud to present the Edmonton premiere of Kiss and Cry, a romantic drama based on the inspiring true story of Carley Allison, the promising 18 year old Canadian figure skater and singer who made medical history in her fight against a rare 1 in 3.5 billion type of cancer. The film stars Luke Bilyk, Chantal Kreviazuk, and Sarah Fisher as Carley.
Live Skype Q&A with filmmaker and cast following screening.
This screening is part of the larger thematic series:
- Canada 150
- Things Arab Men Say (2016)
- Mean Dreams (2016)
- Hello Destroyer (2016)
- Old Stone (2016)
- It’s Only The End of the World (2016)
- Nelly (2016)
- Werewolf (2016)
- Window Horses (2016)
- Those Who Make Revolution Halfway Only Dig Their Own Graves (2016)
- Canada Top Ten Shorts (2016)
- To the Ends of the Earth (2016)
- Metro Shorts (2017)
- Kiss and Cry (2017)
- Scanners (1981)
- Northwestfest presents 2017