- Sunday February 5, 2017 at 9:15PM
- Friday February 10, 2017 at 6:30PM
- Saturday February 11, 2017 at 9:30PM
- Sunday February 12, 2017 at 9:30PM
- Thursday February 16, 2017 at 6:30PM
Scorsese's 28-year journey to bring Shusaku Endo's 1966 acclaimed novel to life tells the story of two Catholic missionaries who face the ultimate test of faith when they travel to Japan in search of their missing mentor, at a time when Catholicism was outlawed and their presence forbidden.
FILM ARTICLE: “What makes Scorsese’s film so radical, and so unlike many other movies about religion: It’s actually art.” – The Atlantic