- Saturday March 4, 2017 at 2:00PM
Free admission for kids 12 & under.
Flint Lockwood thinks he's a genius. But none of the things he invented are things that make sense or are useful. When the community that he lives in is in an economic crisis because their primary source of income, a sardine cannery, was shut down, Flint decides to try his latest invention, a machine that can turn water into food. But little does he know, that things are about to take a turn for the worst.
This screening is part of the larger thematic series:
- Digest This!
- Reel Family Cinema 2017
- Long Way North (2015)
- Paddington (2014)
- Pom Poko (1994)
- Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
- Trolls (2016)
- Ponyo (2008)
- Kubo and the Two Strings (2016)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009)
- Song of the Sea (2014)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)
- The Nutty Professor (1963) (1963)
- Sing (2016)
- The Tale of the Princess Kaguya (2013)