It can be tempting to try and fill all of our newfound time at home with productivity. Downtime is crucial to your mental, emotional, and creative well-being, though, which is just as important as your physical health. Share your suggestions or the diversions you’ve been up to!
Metro Cinema Crosswords
- A Day in the Neighbourhood, all about local businesses and organizations we love
- The Titles of March, based on our March programming! Check out our March program for hints.
- The Most Popular Movie the Year You Were Born, from Mental Floss
- Wash Your Lyrics, Generate your own 20-second hand-washing infographic to your favorite song
- The Psychological Reason Coronavirus Is Prompting People to Hoard Toilet Paper, from Mental Floss
- These Iconic Museums Offer Virtual Tours Perfect for When You’re Stuck at Home, from The Thrillist
- 30 Fun Things to do at Home from Lifehack
- All the Game You Can Play for Free… from gamesradar
- Easy Crafts Anyone Can Do at Home from HGTV
- Digital Archives Give You Free Access Thousands of Historical Children’s Books from Open Culture
- Stuck in the House Series, live streams and watch parties from Citadel Theatre artists