Our auditorium is now arranged to accommodate crowds at up to 30% capacity, with seats clearly marked for use and no-use. The modified seating plan includes individual, couples, and family seating areas for households that are spaced at a minimum 2m social distance. All the seats are cleaned after every use. It is a safe and spacious way to enjoy a film or live show with your household or designated close contact.
If you wish to attend a screening with those outside of your household, you may seat yourselves in separate seating areas
In order to protect both staff and patrons, we have adopted the following health and safety measures:
- Increased disinfecting of touch points at concession, box office, and lobby
- Increased disinfecting of seats/cupholders in the auditorium between screenings
- Increased disinfecting of washrooms
- All Metro staff will wear non-medical masks while on duty
- Plexiglass barriers at customer service counters
- Cashless and tap payment options
- No self-serve items at concession (ie: straws)
- Social-distancing of two metres is required for concession and box office line ups
- We encourage patrons to not gather in the lobby, but to continue straight through to the auditorium before the screening and to leave quickly following the presentation.
- We have a modified seating plan that ensures safe social distancing. Every second row has been closed and the remaining seats have been divided into socially distanced “seating groups.” Please sit at a location of your choosing with members of your household or cohort and be sure to select a location separate from other groups.
- Please do not sit in the taped off seats.
- Green marked seats are available for seating.
- Metro staff are required to wear a non-medial mask while on duty.
- For the safety and comfort of our staff and guests, we ask that all guests please wear a mask while at our concession, box office, washrooms, and while passing through our lobby. While seated in the auditorium, we encourage you to continue wearing your mask, except while enjoying your concession snacks.
- If you arrive without a mask, our staff will provide you with one. Please consider bringing your own to help us keep expenses down.